It's been a while since I have last blogged. And the only reason I have time to right now is the fact that I am not feeling good and am actually sitting down!
Let's see....here is what has been going on with us:
1) Laci is rocking on her knees getting ready to crawl.
2) Lily gave Laci her 1st taste of a sucker.
3) Jeremy and I celebrated our 8 year Anniversary at the Biltmore house. LOVED IT!!!
4) Lily had her Fall Festival at pre-school. It was really cute and fun.
5) We decorated some pumpkins. I even let Laci paint.
6) We caught a beaver in our pond. He/She was HUGE!!
7) Lily got a good report from the dentist.

I think you are caught up. Not real sure why I have been so busy..but it just seems like sitting down at the computer never happens for me anymore.
Let's see....here is what has been going on with us:
1) Laci is rocking on her knees getting ready to crawl.
2) Lily gave Laci her 1st taste of a sucker.
3) Jeremy and I celebrated our 8 year Anniversary at the Biltmore house. LOVED IT!!!
4) Lily had her Fall Festival at pre-school. It was really cute and fun.
5) We decorated some pumpkins. I even let Laci paint.
6) We caught a beaver in our pond. He/She was HUGE!!
7) Lily got a good report from the dentist.
I think you are caught up. Not real sure why I have been so busy..but it just seems like sitting down at the computer never happens for me anymore.
1 comment:
Hey Caroline,
Hate you were feeling bad, but glad you had time to catch up your adoring fans RE: the Moore Family. I only get to "check in" on your blog about once a week (from work), but I always love to see / read what you have shared ... and the PIX !! Lordy Mercy, those girls are growing !!
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night at Aunt Nancy's. She is precious ... just like her daughter and grands !!
XXXOOOO
Cuzzin Sharon
Post a Comment