Yesterday was the best day. It reminded me of when I was a kid watching Lily. We met some friends at the park. This park just happened to have a creek. And my daughter, JJ, and JC all stripped down to there underwear and got muddy from there nose to there toes!!! She rode home in a pull-up, which was all I had in the car! Those are really the days that summer time is made up of!!!
Laci has really started to coo and smile. She is at her very best around 8:00 in the morning. She kicks her legs and smiles and pumps her arms in the air. She is such a sweet addition to our family that I never new we were missing!!!! My how I love her!!
Jeremy is still working. :( We are missing him but hope that soon he can take off some days and have a few family trips.
Me? I am just trying to make myself get back on a schedule. I have been doing a lot of baking which makes me so happy. I just wish everything I baked was not sweets! I enjoy cooking so much. And staying home now makes cooking for me that much more fun! I know I can take the time to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment