Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 5 - Sun Shine

For some reason yesterday I never got my camera out. I wanted to take my camcorder down to the beach....and I finally did. Then after I got it out, and turned it on, the battery was dead. Just my luck!
We stayed at the beach most of the day yesterday. Jeremy and Lily caught a bucket full of hermit crabs. Lily really surprised us; she put on her life vest/jacket and swam out over her head with Jeremy. That is why we love FL...the water is so clear and the waves are very calm.
For supper we ate at The Back Porch at Pier Park. Then put the girls in the stroller and walked around some of the shops and stores. We stopped under a shelter to eat our Marble Slab ice cream when the BOTTOM fell out!!! It was coming down in buckets. After it let up some, Jeremy ran to get the car. We got loaded up and headed back to the Condo.
Our devotion tonight was about The Healing At The Pool (John 5:1-15). We explained to her that a pool does not heal but your Faith in God and prayer is what you should always look to.
Well, another great day. Never a dull moment and we all again fell into bed exhausted.

No comments: