So, today asks me why she has an Aunt. I told her that her aunt was her papa's sister. And that when she has all her babies, Laci will be an Aunt b/c they are sisters. She looks at me with this "look" and said, "Well she might can say she is an aunt but she want help me with me babies. I want need anybody helping me!" (I was dying laughing) Then she goes on to tell me that she needed to leave our house with all her babies someday. I said, "Awww, I hate to think of you leaving me." She said, "But MOM, you know I can't stay here forever!" (Where does she get this stuff???? And it was so hard to keep a straight face!!) It does end on a positive note though, she tells me that her husband (aka Prince Charming) will build them a house on the land. She will leave my house but have her house on "the land" right next to mine. (See, she will always be my girl!!!!! )
In other news....Laci has 2 teeth now. She is also starting a sippy cup full-time now. I am done done done with nursing. I am sad in a way but she CHOMPED down on me and I almost threw her out of my lap onto the floor! I told her, "NO!NO!" and she laughed! So, I tried the other boob while that one was still in pain and she did it again!!!!! That night when I got up to feed her I was so scared the whole time. That is when I knew it was time.
Lily has started dance!!! She is such a tomboy but when I knew I was having a girl I KNEW no matter what - she would dance!!! Here we are....and I am on cloud 9!!! She is the sweetest thing in a tu-tu since I don't know!!!!
2 comments:
Those are some fun stories. I'm glad you've got them written down so you don't forget them!
Loved this story..she is going to be a super mama like you! We'll miss ya tonight!
Post a Comment