This was a review week. We did a scavenger hunt for a b word on the bed, a t word in the tub, and a c word in the cupboard, and an s word in the sink. We learned to spell Three and made lots of sets of three. I drew a big 3 on a piece of paper and Lily traced it with glue, then added cereal in sets of three all over it. We are also working on our phone number and address. We talked about and acted out what to do and say if you are lost. (Whew, Lord I hope that never happens!!!)
We read this week:
Little Blue and Little Yellow by: Leo Lionni
What is purple? From Hailstones to Halibut Bones by: Mary O'Neill
Our scripture this week was:
I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in Me should stay in darkness.
~ John 12:46
No comments:
Post a Comment