HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I could spend all day writing what I am thankful for! The Lord has been so good to me and my family this year!!
"Mm" was the letter of the week. I drew a big "M" on a sheet of paper and Lily covered it in glue then covered it with miniature marshmallows. We also made paper mittens that turned out so cute! We talked about 4 in math. And with spaghetti noodles we wrote the word "four" on our table. And we talked about vegetables all week. (I hoped this talk about fruits and veggies would "push" my picky-little-eater into TRYING something. Nope.) We ended our week with a VeggieTales movie.
We read:
Madeline Books by: Ludwig Bemeimans
Vegetables by: Susan Wake
Our scripture verse was:
Faith is being sure of what we hope for an certain of what we do not see.
~ Hebrews 11:1
No comments:
Post a Comment