Saturday, November 28, 2009

Week 5: Homeschooling

Okay, I am waaaaaay behind on my posts. But I am going to try to play "catch up" and fill in several weeks worth in one hour. Here goes....

This week everything was about the letter "Ss". Lily shaped spaghetti into the "S", and used a bar of soap to make an "S" then colored over it with a crayon to reveal the letter. We learned how to spell "red" by using ketchup and "yellow" by using mustard. Then we learned how to spell "two" and talked about about things that come in two's...eyes, ears, arms, legs....ect.

Here are the books we read this week:
Color by: Ruth Heller
Of Color and Things by: Tana Hoban
Caps of Sale by: Esphyr Slobodkina
Green Eggs and Ham by: Dr. Seuss
The Little House by: Virginia Lee Burton

Our scripture this week was:
As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples. ~ John 13:34-35

No comments: