Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My 2 favorite winter loves

After Christmas and a good snow....(check), I get spring fever. I just want to say, "Good-bye!" to cold weather! I like to wear sweaters, and there is nothing better than some fuzzy socks, but let's be honest. Who wants to do anything when your fingers are numb? Or your toes? Even worse.

So, to encourage me to get threw these harsh conditions (giggle, giggle) here are my two loves:


Nothing is better than a roaring fire. And of course, a movie and a fire, a book and a fire, s'mores and a campfire, a blanket and fuzzy socks...well, you get the point.


And my most, most, most must have everyday (especially in winter!)...is coffee and creamer! I don't know when the love of coffee even happened I just know as far back as I can remember I have drank it. NOTHING like I do now. In fact, my husband says it's an addiction! I would agree. I set my coffee pot to go off an hour before my alarm clock because I love to smell it when I wake up. I can't wait to get my shower so I can get a warm cup of it!!! Every winter needs a cup of warmth.

1 comment:

Livy said...

I'm with you on the spring fever and enjoying the fire ... but you can have all the coffee. Me - no like. Give me hot cocoa with marshmallows!