Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peanut Butter Play-doh

Around here we love to play with our food. I think it's the age or something....but in true "play with your food" kind of fun, here is our favorite recipe.
Let's get started:



 You will need some peanut butter, honey, powdered sugar (or powdered milk), and some measuring cups.
 Add the peanut butter into your bowl. We just do a cup of each, that makes plenty for two kids.
 Add a cup of powdered sugar. We did this when I was in kindergarten, and we used powdered sugar...but I have seen it with powdered milk. I think that might help to make it less sticky. But I have never used it.
Add a cup of honey. Yummmmmm.

 
Stir it together. Then use your hands to really blend it. I put a little flour in it to help it not be so sticky.

 This is how you wait patiently.


 Then play with it, just like you would any other play-doh.

 It is always nice to have a helper.
WARNING: This is what happens after the sugar kicks in!!! Enjoy!

No comments: