Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh, Sweetie Pie Lu-lu how we love you!!!


To say that we love our Lu-lu is an understatement! We love to watch her in the fields. We love to watch her run, buck, and show all those boys who's boss!


But mostly my girls love to laugh when I make up a voice for her. (I have this thing about talking for our animals.) So, when Lu-lu tries to jump the gap at the creek and pond...she first gets up her courage, "OH, I must do this! Here I go. I can do this! I can! I willllllll!!!" Then she does the most feminine leap, smooths out her long mane and walks away proud of herself.


 But when we are not watching her the girls sure do love riding her. So, for Christmas they got all new tack! And I must say, they were really proud to have a reason to ride more often!! Tack that fits insures a lot more time for riding!!



A new saddle must be tried out on the first thing available. Even if it is old couch cushions.
 
 Minutes after this picture was taken, little one lost her rubber boot and Lu-lu tried to wear it. Let's just say....it did not fit and she did not like that one bit! And in her romping and stomping she might have been a little hard to hold on too for a 2 year old. But this ain't your average 2 year old!! She rode it out, had a good cry, but in true cowgirl grit she was not going to get off!!!!
 After she made a lap or two, we adjusted her stirrups. She is no longer riding like a cutter!


 True love.
The End.

No comments: