Saturday, August 30, 2008

Are you ready for some football????

Clemson, what happened????????????? (Me screaming out on my knees pulling my hair with both hands) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE college football. And I am for my Tigers even if they loose. But I HATE to see them loose a game. It just STINKS!!! I LOVE my Saturday nights at home watching the game and eating chips and tailgate food. My parents came over and we had a great time waiting for kick off. And I also LOVE watching my hubby watch college football. He is normally so easy going....until a good game is on TV. And then he is jumping up and down and yelling at the TV. He will holler and jump up even if the girls are in bed and it's 12:00pm!! He LOVES a good game. And so do I, I am just as bad. Love my Tigers even if they lost tonight.

No comments: