Oh my gosh!! If you want a really good read, you HAVE to check out this book!!
First of all, let me start by giving you some background on what the book is about:
Mack's youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and is thought to have been brutally murdered. Evidence has been found in an old shack deep in the wilderness. Years later after dealing with his Great Sadness he gets a note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for the weekend.
After his better judgment he goes. And walks into his greatest nightmare. What he finds and the things he learns will change him forever.
However, I never thought about what changed him, would also change me. It made me re-think things that I do unconsciously. And a huge lesson in forgiveness. I am not one to hold a grudge but I never thought about forgiveness to much either. I have seen parents in the news before who lost a child and forgave the murder. I never thought I could have that kind of strength. But after reading this book I now understand what forgiveness really is.
Every page is a page turner. You can't wait to get to the next page. And every page is a new lesson about your Faith and the 3-in-1. I LOVE this book!!!
Thank you Jill for letting me borrow it!!! I am so greatful to you for sharing!!!
1 comment:
So glad that you've finished the book and loved it as much as I did. Such a good read and great reminders about lots of things!
Post a Comment