We are heading home today!!! It has been a fun week, I have to say. We have slept late, had a hot breakfast waiting for us downstairs each morning, along with a great hotel staff who can't wait to see these two girls, fun crafts, and lots of fun in the pool. Not to mention all the snuggling and one on one time I have had with each of the girls this week.
But we are starting to get cabin fever. Today our toys and crafts have been packed up and are in the van...so here we are sitting watching WAYYYYYYY too much T.V.!!! We are going to stay in the hotel until 2pm, then go get lunch and head to a near by park for some much needed play! Then we will go pick up J and head down I-85 to SC.
I have some cute pictures and some pictures of our crafts to show you later. I forgot my cord to the camera...so I can't download them.
On top of the cabin fever...I have 2 sick kiddo's. Lily had a really nasty cold yesterday. And sometime during the night Laci got it. She and I had a really rough night. And an even worse morning. She could not catch her breath so I gave her some saline drops in her nose, which made her sick and she threw-up all over us! She also had a 102 fever. This is the first time she has been sick.
So, good-bye hotel and so long NC!!
No comments:
Post a Comment